Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new Blog on the Radar : Fishing with Special Ed

A fellow by the name of Ed, a prominent Great Lakes (and beyond) fisherman just launched his blog over at Andrew Ragas's website, fishing headquarters. In an effort to build a network of stories and up to date fishing information I believe it is important to continue to build a community of bloggers who share the passion for fishing that we do. So please, if you have the time, have a look at Ed's new blog and enjoy.



Here is a little about Ed straight from his blog:

"I grew up in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, and started fishing as young as 2 years old. From subdivision ponds and forest preserves to our local rivers and streams, I have been fishing locally for almost 30 years.

With the time spent serving my country, I was able to fish the fresh and saltwater bodies of water off the islands in the Pacific Ocean, as well as the fertile waters along the coast of Northern and Southern California. Whether it’s from shore, chest deep in the current, or motoring around in my Mercury-equipped Alumacraft fishing boat, I am at home anywhere on the water.

Now I am living back again in the southwestern suburbs with my family, and go fishing every chance I get. If I had a goal in life it would be to spend the rest of my days learning new waters, sharing my knowledge of local waters, and enjoying the breathtaking scenery that nature surrounds us with."


1 comment: